The Brand Marketing Team at Ocean Spray is comprised of passionate marketers driven to build demand for the simple, honest goodness of the cranberry - resulting in vibrant, healthy lives for our consumers and farmer families. We are looking for an energetic, intellectually curious Senior Brand Manager / Brand Manager working on our Immediate Consumption team, who can hit the ground running and deliver against our mission.
The position reports to the VP, Marketing and is located out of our Boston, MA office, with some time also spend at our corporate headquarters in Lakeville, MA (approx. 75% in Boston office).
This role is focused primarily on marketing initiatives that support our Immediate Consumption Channels (Convenience & Gas, and Food Away From Home); the role would look to maximize our business in these key channels through thorough analysis and oversight of the 4 P’s (product mix, pricing, promotion, placement) specific to these channels.
The position is located at our Boston office in the Seaport District. Relocation assistance is available.
A Day in the Life of the Senior Brand Manager / Brand Manager :
- Develop annual brand marketing plans that meet the growth objectives of the Immediate Consumption portfolio.
- Develop brand marketing personnel through coaching, appropriate supervision, and feedback; role will likely have 1 direct report.
- Manage the agency/third parties that support the business, as appropriate.
- Monitor and report on brand performance monthly to senior marketing and corporate management.
- Provide cross-functional leadership and direction to translate strategy into tactics and action.
- Monitor all competitive activity and recommend actions as necessary to ensure achievement of revenue and market share goals.
- Drive the Commercialization Strategies & Tactics for New Product Launches.
- Provides insights & recommendations to the development of the Long Range Plan.
- Leads the Charter & Basis for Interest (BFI) process for new business opportunities including cost savings initiatives.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant marketing experience; previous marketing experience working directly with C&G and FAFH channels is preferred
- Must possess a working knowledge of brand marketing practices and principles.
- Should possess strong leadership skills and cross-functional project management abilities.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Boston, MA