As a Brand Manager, you’ll be supporting some of our categories including cereal and frozen breakfast and you will focus on driving commercial plans that deliver results for the Kashi brand. In this role, you’ll create the future with us as we achieve results through collaboration, powered by the diversity of our people and their perspectives.
What are the characteristics for success?
- Resourceful, Strategic, Self-Confident and Analytical.
- Positive, welcoming & collaborative.
- Autonomous in nature and can thrive in the trenches or in front of leadership
- Highly analytical with a sense for solving problems that others may not realize exist.
- Naturally curious and constantly looking for ways to innovate beyond status quo.
- Cultivates positive energy in one’s self and others
- Sees the value in being part of a strong team and wants to take part in building one
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Strategic Planning – Management of annual planning process for a category including strategic and tactical plan development.
- Development and Execution of Innovation and Marketing Programs– Bring your ideas through the innovation cycle from inception to in market execution and activation including packaging, public relations, media and creative agency management.
- Business Management – In this role you will have ownership of tracking and effectiveness tools (Marketing Mix Modeling), budgeting, reporting and P&L management.
- Problem Identification and Solution Management - Leveraging the 4 P’s of marketing to diagnose a problem, recommend a solution and execute a successful plan to remedy.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferably in Marketing or related field
- Substantial experience in product/portfolio management
- Demonstrated strength in marketing competencies
- Positioning, brand development, innovation and project leadership
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal plus the ability to perceive and present information both analytically and creatively
- Nielsen/IRI/SPINs or similar market analysis database
- Believe in the power of food to make a positive change in people and the world around us
- MBA, Master’s Degree, or International Equivalent
- Interest in natural foods, natural/organic lifestyle and nutrition
- Consumer Packaged Goods: Food or Beverage
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Solana Beach, CA