As a Global Sourcing Manager-Capital Procurement, you will be responsible for strategic sourcing of Capital for plants and approximately $120M of spend. This individual will develop and lead execution of sourcing strategies and projects for the assigned categories.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work on strategy development, BU requirements, and BU-specific projects and negotiations
- Work closely with various functions to drive project initiatives against strategy and plan.
- Compile specifications and business requirements to develop bid packages for competitive events
- Regularly monitor and analyze market, competitive data, pricing trends to identify bid or negotiation opportunities
- Regularly monitor compliance with strategic direction and policies
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for achieving against key performance targets in savings, working capital improvement, and continuous improvement as well as for contributing the Indirect category teams in the development, communication and approval of sourcing strategies, collecting and providing business requirements and supply market information and supply practices.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL