As the Quality Manager, you will provide overall leadership for all quality service activities in the plant and will assist with the implementation of corporate quality plans and quality improvement strategies. You will have the opportunity to:
- Coach and develop the Quality team to exceptional performance
- Regularly analyze the product test data / process capabilities and ensure our products meet all customer specifications
- Engage in root cause problem-solving and utilize the Corrective Action Request database
- Lead and manage HACCP program to develop and implement food safety plans
- Process variability reduction and continuous improvement
In this important role, you will create a unified effort with manufacturing for continuous improvement and will ensure customer satisfaction by refining our quality processes. We are building quality into our manufacturing processes and bringing people along in this development.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods