At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Sexual Health team is looking for a proactive and resourceful Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for Profit & Loss (P&L) of our Trojan brand. You will also oversee strategic and tactical operation to deliver results and set the brand up for future success. You will also develop an Assistant and/or Associate Brand Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Provide effective marketing management, while controlling marketing P&L budget within approved levels.
- Develop consumer and customer-centric marketing strategies to build share, sales, and profit.
- Develop and execute effective marketing plans for assigned brand(s) in partnership with agencies.
- Lead initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive top line and bottom line results.
- Leverage market research and insights to inform decision-making.
- Lead business analysis and reporting for assigned brand(s) with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action.
- Develop integrated and holistic marketing strategies to build share.
- Provide direction and guidance to Assistant/Associate Brand Manager(s) to maximize their contribution to results and to advance their development.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years in Marketing (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics)
- Experience in category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
- Experience with P&L analysis
- Ability to lead complex, strategic projects through to commercialization
- Experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams in conversations and in presentations