We currently have an opportunity for a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis for our Hefty Waste and Storage Business Unit to join our team at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis you will support our business strategy and our decision-making process by defining the process for analyzing business results and reviewing data from various sources. You will have the opporuntity to:
- Provide vision for monthly results, forecasts, annual operating plan, and strategic outlooks
- Identify related problems and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure all reporting is completed correctly and on time
- Lead various special projects as well as development and resource planning
Coming from a diverse background in accounting and finance, you will provide expertise to our Hefty Waste and Storage team as well as other cross functional teams and you will drive changes to work towards continuous improvement.
You will love it here if…
- You are a strong leader who brings teams together
- You are a forward-thinker who enjoys a challenge
- You enjoy crunching numbers
- You like the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of related professional corporate accounting or finance experience
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Experience using automated financial systems such as SAP, Oracle, JDE, Hyperion, and Smartview.
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- CPA certification
- Prior experience in a large manufacuturing environment
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL