At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Powerbrand Spinbrush™ is looking for an ambitious and reliable Sr. Associate Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth for one of our leading brands.
This role is located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ and will focus on the Spinbrush™ portfolio of products. The role has touchpoints across licensing management, advertising, product/packaging development, consumer promotions, Nielsen analysis, and professional marketing. This is both a strategic and tactical role, for someone who is looking to manage typical day-to-day activities mixed with bigger picture in a large, competitive and seasonal category. This position is a key player on a broad cross-functional team supporting the execution of multiple initiatives and assisting in managing licensing relationships across our existing partners. The role will help to build and execute plans to deliver on annual and longer term financial goals, all while maintaining the needs of the business.
This role reports internally to the Group Brand Manager of Oral Care Devices.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. digital advertising campaigns, consumer and trade promotion activities, sampling, PR programs, professional marketing, etc.)
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners including R&D, Global New Products, Regulatory, Legal, Supply Chain, Finance, and Sales as well as external creative agencies and licensing partners.
- Assist with development and execution of marketing plans and long-term strategy for the brand while ensuring consistency with brand strategy and brand communication plan.
- Lead business analytics (share, volume and revenue drivers, competition) to drive business objectives.
- Maintain expert knowledge of industry trends, competitors, business opportunities, threats and dynamics within the categories the brand competes.
What you’ll need:
- College degree required, MBA strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years prior brand management, business development and brand marketing; CPG experience preferred.
- Strong relationship building skills, flexible and adaptable; able to collaborate, influence and persuade both internally and externally.
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of working independently and managing a variety of initiatives simultaneously.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and awareness of market research methods.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and summarize marketplace dynamics.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.