Director, Technical Operations
Buckeye Broadband is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the Director of Technical Operations position. This role will be accountable for directing the Field Technical Operations of the Technical Operations Department in order to achieve performance, network and quality standards including, but not limited to, Proof of Performance, CLI, outages, preventive maintenance, demand maintenance, turn-on, signal standards, installations, plant expansions, plant modifications. As well as providing quality customer service by maintaining a well trained work force for a strong and positive atmosphere, efficient operations, teamwork and positive product support.
Education and Experience
- 10 years managerial experience in a Tele-communications network business involving maintenance, construction, installation and customer service areas – Required;
- Associates Degree in, Electrical Engineering or IT/IP Technologies or related technical degree or equivalent work experience - Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in, Electrical Engineering or IT/IP Technologies or related technical degree - Preferred
- Previous related work experience in a broadband two way RF, Optical and IP based CATV networks-Required
- Specialized CATV, network maintenance and electronic communications training – required;
- NCTI courses in CATV – preferred
- Skilled used of personal computers and Microsoft software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access - Required
- Agile – Embraces change; adaptable and flexible; sense of urgency;
- Innovative – Uses critical thinking; Creativity; Continuous learning; Challenges the status quo;
- Customer Focused – External/Internal; Creates the exceptional customer experience; demonstrates a sales and service mentality;
- Collaborative – Teamwork, Proactive knowledge sharing, Constructive Conflict;
- Accountable – See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it; Hold each other accountable.