Senior Director - Human Resources
- Working as a strategic business partner with corporate and plant leadership, evaluate the state of human resources in the 3 facilities, identify opportunities for improvement, develop and execute a strategic vision for the HR function in the plant, focused on supporting the achievement of both corporate and plant key performance objectives.
- Develop and administer work force engagement development initiatives specific to corporate needs.
- Provide career planning and development counsel to managers.
- Establish a Performance Management and Talent Management strategy for Individual Development Planning while driving workforce engagement and retention.
- Drive employee engagement to maximize safety, manufacturing quality and customer service goal attainment.
- Develop and align HR initiatives to the business strategy which includes the ability to identify, analyze, understand and articulate business goals and objectives at the company, plant and business unit level.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory activities such as EEO, AAP, OSHA / Safety, Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, FMLA and FLSA.
- Analyze, monitor and improve diversity administration education, training, staffing, communication, affirmative action planning & development, and diversity culture building.
- Coordinate and enforce HR policies, processes, systems and reporting activities.
- Effectively manage employee relations issues.
- Coach and counsel managers and supervisors regarding employee and labor issues in order to enable them to address employee issues at the floor level.
- Ensure consistent delivery of benefit programs in partnership with the corporate benefits department.
- Support the staffing process including sourcing, interviewing, testing, job offers and new employee orientation. Measure plant staffing effectiveness including turnover analysis and action planning.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Business, Human Resources or related field, and 7 to 10 years experience; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Multisite Supervision/Management
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or (SPHR) a plus but not required.
- HR Leadership with Fortune 500 company
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods