Part-Time Store Merchandising Associate- Saks Fifth Avenue The Store Merchandising Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit results; supporting overall store performance through efficient back of house execution. The Associate demonstrates proficiency in operational practices and tasks including Door To Floor, RTV’s, Transfers, Mis-mates, Mark Out of Stock and assists in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom. Role Mandate
- Processes inbound merchandise, placement and presentation of merchandise on selling floor.
- Follows direction in maintaining standards in placement and presentation.
- Ability to learn and retain merchandising standards on the floor in compliance with Visual standards.
- Shows desire and is willing to learn more to broaden their knowledge and ability to merchandise.
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Principles (Greet, Relate, Exceed, Attend, and Thank)
- Participate when needed in other store initiatives as required, including but not limited to fill in of merchandise on the selling floor, floor recovery, supply replenishment, etc. during peak business periods.
- Possess’ the ability to lift and carry boxes (app. weight 50 lbs.) unless being provided an approved medical accommodation
- Possess’ the ability to climb ladders to place or retrieve merchandise from shelving units unless being provided an approved medical accommodation
- Move and maneuver rolling equipment
- Proficient in using available technology (RF guns, package tracking etc.)
- Accurately processes outbound merchandise transfers and RTV’s
- Performs routine maintenance of stockrooms, hanger and sensor tag pickup, and supplies replenishment.
Additional responsibilities as required Qualifications Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in retail merchandising
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks; Ability to work effectively using inventory management systems, available technology (RF scanners, package tracking etc.) and pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a flexible schedule including evening, weekend, and holiday availability
- Ability to maintain courteous, professional communication with all customers and co-workers at all times.