Katalina Holding Company, and its brands: Bubbies Fine Foods (www.bubbies.com) and Cook’s All Natural Pantry (www.cookspantry.com), is looking for an experienced Operations Manager who possesses strong team building, critical thinking and problem solving skills to work out of our Ventura, CA office. We are looking for a person who possess an entrepreneurial spirit and has the ability to collaborate with a family-oriented team.
Are you that person…. Would you like to work in a food-loving environment for a company that truly appreciates its employees?
This position will offer extensive training opportunities as well as rewards for loyalty and quality work. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and 401k.
Experience in the food industry is a plus, but not mandatory.
Operations Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- manage the operations team that oversees:
oreplenishment buying and supplier relations
osales orders and distributor relations
owarehouse inventory and forecasting
ologistics and shipping/receiving
- develop and improve internal processes and best practices
- create systems and processes to improve accuracy and efficiency of order fulfillment, buying, inventory management, sales
- hire, train, and oversee the team as we grow
- manage department budget
Qualifications and Skills
- experience managing operations in a consumer packaged goods company
- advanced aptitude in Excel and QuickBooks is a must
- experience with ERP systems an asset
- experience forecasting, and developing budgets
- proven leadership ability
Please send resumes by PDF as an attachment to email to Karon@bubbies.com and prepare a letter addressed to Karon Jennings, Vice President of Human Resources at Katalina Holding Company summarizing your work experience, management style and what would make you an excellent fit for our organization.