As the Director of Ad Operations and Programmatic Revenue for The Week and Mental Floss, you will be directly responsible for overseeing the team responsible for the creation and delivery of the Company’s direct sold advertising campaigns and for developing and implementing the Company’s programmatic revenue strategy. The ideal candidate is an experienced digital advertising leader who is passionate about flawless execution, operational excellence, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure flawless execution of Ad Operations through oversight of internal team with a focus on providing the best experience and results that serve our advertisers and maximize revenue.
Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for ad operations – providing recommendations and solutions to account managers and sales during pre-sales targeting/forecasting and post-sales reporting – including inventory planning, routine monitoring of performance for direct clients, operations strategy, finance and KPIs.
- Manage all functions of programmatic advertising revenue generation including, but not limited to, ad stack setup & strategy, demand partner selection & evaluation, yield optimization and the development & management of private marketplace relationships.
- Lead programmatic forecasting and budgeting processes including inventory and pricing modeling, with the goal of increasing monetization across channels.
- Communicate strategy, analysis, forecasting, and implementation plan to the revenue team and senior leaders
- Work cross-functionally across a variety of teams such as, digital tech, finance, marketing and sales
- Stay abreast of changing programmatic marketplace and landscape