As a Marketing Manager, you will work collaboratively with a broad cross-functional team to lead, develop, implement, and manage brand communication strategies and marketing plans for new products and an existing product portfolio within various business segments and vertical markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop product launch plans for producing and delivering a wide range of marketing content to targeted audience segments highlighting company programs, initiatives, and services for new and existing products.
- Drive all phases of the product launch process from market research to launch to post-launch analysis.
- Work directly with internal functional groups, including Product Management, Engineering, and Field Sales to execute tactics supporting the strategy.
- Engage and drive vendor relationships including design and communication firms, photographers and renderers, and printers in support of product and company initiatives.
- Develop and manage project-specific budgets and timelines while monitoring progress to milestones and auditing expenses for cost-savings opportunities.
- Create and present clear and persuasive rationale for marketing campaign approaches.
- Work with leadership and cross-functional teams to understand, define, and drive business strategies and strategic marketing initiatives.
- Ensure brand is communicated effectively through review and editing of content, including websites, social media, newsletters, brochures, and other marketing channels.
- Partner with sales team to identify customer installations to develop case studies that effectively communicate the brand story.
- Participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success of the organization.
Experience/Education Required and/or Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Public Relations, Communication, English, or related field.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience.
- Previous creative project management experience.
- Marketing/Communications agency experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required and/or Preferred
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable marketing plans supported by individual tactics.
- Ability to work with and manage suppliers, including design agencies, photographers, and printers.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of design software programs and strong sense of design.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present and sell creative concepts and ideas.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or like software package.