Marketing Director (remote location)
Sikich is seeking a Marketing Director who will be responsible for firm-wide marketing activities in all geographies for CPA and Advisory related services. The Marketing Director ensures that all marketing activities have distinctive content with appropriate tone, consistency, quality and uphold the firm’s brand standards. The position will drive marketing and support the business development and sales efforts. The successful candidate is results-driven with high expectations of quality, accuracy, attention to detail, and overall excellence. This position will develop relationships at all levels within the organization and collaborate with senior leadership, work closely with other team members, clients, and vendors. Cross functional leadership is critical. The position requires a combination of insightful leadership and strategic thinking, with the ability to create targeted marketing strategies and hands-on execution. The successful candidate will continuously strive to improve and refine our marketing strategies to maximize results.
- Position and market the Sikich firm and brand as a recognized leader and provider of key solutions.
- Drive thought leadership that strengthens the firm’s position and ensures that all marketing initiatives are tailored to the appropriate geographic market audiences.
- Support digital marketing programs including email, search engine marketing, display advertising, social media, keynotes, video with the evolving technologies and interactive communications landscape.
- Map firm’s abilities to current client base to increase demand and improve cross selling initiatives.
- Review markets and industry developments and news to ensure deep understanding of marketplace to help uncover and support new sales opportunities. Lead solutions, brand awareness, demand generation, business development support and sales enablement.
- Analyze and interpret market trends and data. Make actionable recommendations based on findings. Create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans, including ROI.
- Translates business needs into a comprehensive analysis providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Streamline communication and create increased visibility and transparency of the sales pipeline, marketing activities, and overall business and marketing processes.
- Facilitate change in a high performance culture and a rapidly changing landscape.
- Determine priority, scope, and delivery of projects. Manage the design, development, and revision of project plans and adhere to established timelines. Manage and track budget.
- Engage in strategic planning with partners and sales teams to model customer personas, engagement milestones, and buying cycles that shape our prospect, nurturing and expansion campaigns.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external agencies, vendors, external partners, and Sikich branch offices to help execute initiatives on-time and within budget to ensure high quality and cost-efficient results.
- Build and maintain a high performance culture. Promote and foster a cohesive team environment. Coach and mentor team members which is consistent with the firm’s culture and values. “Builder of bridges”
- Work with Senior Management to aid in answering inquiries from potential clients.
- Serves as marketing subject matter expert and provides guidance and assistance to employees.
- Budgeting and P&L responsibilities.
- Competitive intelligence, objection handling, conflict resolution, etc.