The IT Technician will support the information technology network systems. Includes installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. Support ERP Systems.
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Computer and network server operations
Microsoft Office Software
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Win 7 pro experience. Nice to have Win 10 knowledge
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with 2008/12 Win server used in a Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Office 365 as front-end with Exchange as back-end
- Experience with Visio
- Computer Technology security practices, regulations and protocols
- Experience with McAfee Antivirus products. Nice to have ePo and McAfee endpoint security knowledge
- Ability to wire and configure computer network and cables
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience terminating Cat5e and Cat6 cabling. Nice to have fiber optic cable knowledge
- Telecommunication systems and wiring configurations
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on experience with installation of analog and IP video cameras. Nice to have knowledge of transitioning analog to IP based system
- Phone system
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with IP based Cisco phone system. Nice to have knowledge of Cisco Unified communication system.
- Safety Awareness: Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to change in the workplace. Capable of functioning in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting.
- Prioritization: Ability to quickly prioritize among numerous pressing tasks and manage multiple priorities and deadlines, including keen attentionto detail.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written skills, as well as ability to make presentations and provide effective training.
- Interpersonal: Ability to effectively build relationships with co-workers and external customers.
- Motivation: Ability to be self-motivated as well as lead and encourage team by inspiring and guiding toward goal achievement.
- Analytical: Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Team Involvement: Works effectively with teams and work groups. Actively participates in problem solving and interacts with team and work groups to achieve team and organizational goals.
- Continuous Improvement: Active participant in continuous improvement initiatives and goals. Seeks opportunities to improve self and processes.