- Support multiple Access and SQL Server databases of medium to high complexity
- Assist with the revision and conversion of multiple Access databases and proprietary applications to future workflows and systems.
- Work with Sr. Business Analyst and Programmer to coordinate SQL database design workflow, reports and accommodate multiple users.
- Work with a team to gather and analyze data on existing issues and requests, and act as liaison between technical and non-technical individuals to arrive at appropriate requirements and solutions.
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting, following strict deliverables and timelines.
- Adhere to privacy, confidentiality, and proprietary company policies and procedures (e.g., HIPAA).
Skill Requirements and Qualifications
- SQL Server database query and reporting proficiency and experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office suite applications, including mastery of Excel and Access
- Outstanding customer service for internal customers, and ability to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to interview internal stakeholders and use verbal and written communication to convey information effectively to customers, managers, and technical staff
- Experience and proficiency in data collection and documentation
- Ability and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to convert business requirements into technical requirements and design
- A detail-oriented team player with a professional attitude
Education and Experience
- 4-year college degree preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
- 5 years of business analyst, QA analyst, or similar experience required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in annuities and life insurance.
An EOE / Drug-Free Workplace - Benefits package included.
Send COVER LETTER and RESUME to email@example.com with ANALYST in the subject line