Are you detail-oriented and looking for a fast-paced environment? Do you have good mechanical sense? Are you dynamic enough to own projects and see them through to completion? Intralox seeks a Quality Assurance Specialist that wants to help revolutionize an entire industry.
Intralox, L.L.C., a division of Laitram, L.L.C., and a global provider of conveyance solutions and services, is hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist to ensure superior performance of our equipment solutions. This position is located at the company innovation & production center in Savage, Maryland. (Approximately halfway between Washington D.C. and Baltimore. Requirements:
- Project management mindset or experience.
- Hands on mechanical aptitude & experience.
- Proactive. Adaptive. Diligent. Positive Attitude.
- Process-oriented, with an aptitude for creating a process where none exists.
- Excellent people skills with ability to communicate with a diverse team.
- Ability to navigate different systems & software. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, & Access.
- Aptitude to read Technical Drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Mastery of English language.
- Ability to work in a team environment; acceptance of established standards.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally or 30 lbs. frequently. Walking and moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- B.S. in Engineering or Technical Education and/or experience.
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Quality Control (ISO 9000, etc.)
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor.