We are searching for an IT Systems Analyst to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As an IT Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for efficiently designing, developing, and delivering sustainable, scalable, and simple Information System Solutions for our company. You will have the opportunity to:
- Automate repetitive processes through efficient use of systems
- Perform detailed design activities for specific IT applications
- Identify root causes and resolve technical issues that adversely affect current applications
- Train and coach users on the proper function of software applications
In this important role, you will ensure the quality of our software applications while also working with dynamic, cross-functional teams and making an impact on the efficiency of our company as a whole.
You will love it here if…
- You are a strong leader with the ability to teach and train others
- You embrace change and are very adaptable
- You learn rapidly
- You are able to successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related field such as Engineering. Mathematics, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience designing, developing, and implementing information solutions
- Knowledge of hardware, software, infrastructure and industry standards
- Ability to translate complex technology concepts into understandable terms
Icing on the cake:
- Knowledge of SAP ERP application
- Experience with HRIS, SAP Time & Attendance or other time collection and management applications in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Kronos time clocks and time collection middleware or equivalent
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL