We currently have an opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois.
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will develop production plans to support and provide superior customer service for the business. You will have the opportunity to:
- Create and adjust clear schedules and guidelines
- Reach volume, customer service, inventory, and operating expense goals
- Express your ideas and develop your skills
- Plan and execute promotions for new materials and products
You will play an integral role as a business partner with our customers and provide business solutions that connect with our consumer, build retailer relationships, and drive sales profit!
You will love it here if…
- You have a great attention to detail
- You want to be a part of a vital team who has a direct impact on the company
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a people-person
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Supply Chain management, Logistics or related field
- 2-4+ years of related professional supply chain business experience.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- Previous experience in production planning, scheduling, demand planning, or inventory
- LEAN experience
- Proficiency in SAP or JDA
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL