We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a temp to perm Recruiter!
The Recruiter is responsible for the pre-employment and post employment processes for full-cycle recruitment for individual contributor and field level positions. Responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company. Duties will include conducting phone screens, job offer negotiations and preparation of offer letters, background screening and on-boarding activities. Additional responsibilities will include ad hoc reporting, pulling, analyzing metrics, applicant tracking system, maintenance and managing relationships with external and internal customers. Will partner with managers to plan, organize and implement recruitment and selection activities, perform effective associate recruitment strategies and plans. Review recruitment documentations for accuracy, consistency and compliance with established regulations, policies, procedures and budgetary guidelines. Performs other duties as required and assigned. This is a full-time, temp to perm position.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
- Performs the pre-employment and post-employment processes for full-cycle recruitment for individual contributor level field positions
- Partners with hiring managers to plan, organize and implement recruitment and selection activities
- Provides recommendations and guidance to hiring managers on the application of interviewing and selection policies, procedures, techniques, and documentation
- Performs sourcing, screening, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company
- Conducts phone screens and provide managers with a short list of recommendation, job offer negotiations and prepares employment offer letters, background screening and on-boarding activities
- Performs ad hoc reporting, pulling, analyzing metrics, applicant tracking system, maintenance and managing relationships with external and internal customers
- Partners with hiring managers to design, develop and implement strategic initiatives to recruit diverse talent including internal and external advertising; perform community outreach to ensure an adequate pipeline of talent for field positions
- Manages the relationship with recruitment media vendors (CareerBuilder, Monster, CPGjoblist, Careersinfood, etc.)
- Develop job postings to ensure visibility of potential candidates
- Creates and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers
- Reviews hiring documentations; check and evaluate documents for completeness, accuracy, consistency, and compliance with policy, procedural, and regulatory requirements
- Recommends and review hiring salary proposals, offer letters within prescribed policy parameters
- Conducts gap analysis, tracks and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
Work Experience/Education Required:
- Must have at least three (3) years of related hands-on experience, including development of cost-effective sourcing strategies
- Knowledge of relevant Federal, multi-state and local employment and labor laws regarding employment practices
Must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, understanding of company’s organizational structure, policies and procedures
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field preferred
Professional Certificate in Human Resources Management preferred
Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required:
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: San Diego, CA