We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join our team at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Senior Accountant, you will prepare quarterly and annual SEC filing documents including footnote disclosures, MD&A, as well as preparation of investor presentation documents. You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the external public accountants in executing the annual and quarterly audits of RGHL.
- Streamline monthly financial report generation by all the segments, resulting in full automation, to allow for more analysis at RGHL level.
- Assist in monthly consolidation tasks including intercompany and investment in subsidiary eliminations.
- Preparation of complex schedules, including consolidated statements of cash flows and equity.
- Application of SOX internal controls
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the business and partner with departments to ensure effective and thorough analysis and accuracy of data
In this exciting role, you will use your processing skills to drive change and make improvements throughout the company.
You will love it here if…
- You are intellectually curious and love to solve problems
- You enjoy crunching numbers
- You are self-motivated and good at multi-tasking
We need you to have:
- A BA/BS in finance or accounting
- 4+ years of professional accounting or finance experience
- Experience with large, automated financial systems such as Hyperion
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Experience with IFRS/GAAP and financial statement analysis
Icing on the cake:
- Experience with debt accounting
- CPA a plus
- Big 4 experience
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lake Forest, IL