Grow your career as a Sales Manager on the Kellogg Morning Foods Sales team – where we believe in your success. Through your teamwork, leadership and strategic planning you will drive overall sales. While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Sales Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Delivering profitable Ready to Eat Cereal (RTEC) share growth
- Aligning with Customer Teams and leading Retail teams to execute annual retail plans that deliver profitable sales, distribution and display goals across all businesses (RTEC), Pop Tarts, Frozen & Health & Wellness
- Developing and ensuring training for sales representatives and all third party vendors focusing on the implementation of the accounts strategy, goals and selling objectives for Kellogg’s
- Recruiting, hiring and training direct sales representatives
- Monitoring Retail performance metrics to drive agreed upon results
- Conducting monthly and quarterly Retail Execution reviews with the Account Teams
- Driving best in class collaboration between the Retail and Account Teams
- Managing retail project work across geography
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Significant Sales Experience in CPG
- Account Management Experience
- Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- People Management Experience
- Strong understanding of analytics and ability to use multiple sources to build a selling story (i.e. Account data, Scan Data, POS Data and etc.)
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The ideal candidate will reside in Northern California or Nevada and will work regularly from a home office location.
- Up to 60% overnight travel may be required, including some weekends
- Ability to travel throughout Northern California and Nevada and other key locations as needed.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA; Reno, NV; Las Vegas, NV