As a Kellogg Sales Representative on the Walmart Team, you will drive our future with confidence by uncovering uncommonly good sales opportunities. With an owner's mindset you will manage a territory, selling-in our delicious Snacks brands. Excited for what lies ahead? We are too.
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Selling, negotiating, and executing business plans – The data doesn’t lie. You’ll utilize your tried and true fact based selling techniques to grow Kellogg’s in-store sales.
- Patience + Persistence = Profit – It’s time to put your can-do attitude to the test. You’ll be a champion for Kellogg by implementing creative ideas and innovative solutions to overcome roadblocks, selling within the landscape of America’s biggest retailer.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Retail Link…Oh My – Showcase your savvy working with these applications to create a compelling sales story at every store.
- Drive Results – You will be accountable for delivering on key metrics such as POS (Point Of Sale) budget, call coverage and maintaining “perfect shelf” discipline to name a few.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Access to an approved* personal smartphone with Android or IOS operating system connected to a cellular network while working
- Intermediate technology skills such as Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Cellular use
- Strong problem solving, influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated use of excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Sales experience in a CPG environment
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous Walmart experience
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods