Manage all selling activities for Bumble Bee brands for the assigned customer. Work with Sales Leadership and Trade Marketing to develop and execute plans that expand Market Share and Net Revenue for Bumble Bee brands.
- Primary point of contact for Buyer(s) responsible for Bumble Bee brands at assigned account.
- Develop necessary analysis and presentations delivering these to the assigned customer to grow overall sales of Bumble Bee brands.
- Lead efforts to develop Category influence plans to secure best possible shelf merchandising for Bumble Bee items.
- Support Replenishment activities with customer by monitoring and strengthening the CPFR process.
- Complete post-promotional analysis to maximize returns for both the customer and Bumble Bee Foods for use in future promotional offerings.
- Assist in forecasting volume for Walmart and Sam’s by maintaining the Customer forecast and consumption models.
- Ensure accurate deployment across the Bumble Bee Supply Chain through monitoring and sharing of information.
- Work closely with Transportation and Customer Service teams to ensure OTIF performance is maximized.
- Work with Sales Leadership and Trade Marketing in managing trade spending by completing post-promotional analysis.
- Deliver excellence in Trade Spend system management minimizing pricing and promotional discrepancies.
- Aggressively manage deductions (open & chargebacks) at assigned customers to an expeditious resolution to meet or exceed company outstanding balance goals and policies.
- Work with Sales Analyst reviewing syndicated market data on a regular basis to understand competitive pricing and merchandising. Develop business plans and presentations for each customer based upon the analysis.
- Work with Sales Leadership to establish and coordinate monthly objectives for the retail broker(s).
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional standards in regards to business dealings with internal and external customers.
- Ensure effective and efficient time and expense management when traveling for the company.
- Minimum 4-year college degree in marketing, or business preferred.
- Requires 3-5+ years of CPG Sales or Category Management experience with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working directly with Walmart.
- Computer literate; able to produce Excel spreadsheets, Word documents, Access and PowerPoint.
- High degree of Proficiency in running customer applications such as Walmart Retail Link, producing and analyzing reports. Experience with Atlas preferred but not mandatory.
- Understand and be able to apply syndicated data analysis (IRI and Nielsen OVOT) into a selling platform.
- Fundamental and working knowledge Trade Fund Management systems and internal sales/shipment reporting systems. Experience with CAS (TFM), Cognos and SAP preferred but not mandatory.
- Able to travel at least 20% of the time for business.
About the Company
Bumble Bee Foods, LLC, headquartered in San Diego, is North America’s largest branded shelf-stable seafood company, offering a full line of canned and pouched tuna, salmon, sardine and specialty protein products marketed in the U.S. under leading brands including Bumble Bee®, Brunswick®, Snow’s®, Wild Selections® and Beach Cliff®, and in Canada under the Clover Leaf® brand.
Bumble Bee's mission is to provide healthy and nutritious products and meal solutions that are sourced sustainably. The company actively promotes the responsible stewardship of global fisheries resources and is a founder of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF) — a global partnership of scientists, tuna processors and WWF, the global conservation organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender, identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location/Region: Bentonville, AR (US - 72712)