Under general supervision, responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users. This position requires skills in problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps. Must be able to resolve intermediate complexity problems immediately, and escalate more complex problems to more senior level support and/or IT teams. This position requires knowledge of using a help desk system and knowledge databases. Must be able to adapt to changing trends and support a variety of mobile devices & platforms, mobile applications, virtual desktops and BYOD programs in addition to traditional desktops. Must be able to provide light training on client applications (business and third-party) as well as performing desktop management tasks such as re-imaging when required. Assist in the roll out of applications and updates. Must also be able to work within a matrix organization, with support of multiple work teams.
Based on overall accountability, scope and level of responsibility, choose leadership framework for this position:
X Individual Contributor
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Provide onsite level II support as needed to compliment application and hardware support teams.
- Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- Resolve low and intermediate complexity problems immediately and escalate more complex issues to senior support or IT teams.
- Manage user requests for access to applications, file shares, etc.
- Use and manage help desk system to track, report and create a knowledge base.
- Roll out Client Applications.
- Provide light end user training.
- Act as project manager for IT requirements for new business, enhancements, and feature refinement for customer team.
- Assist with data management and analytics activities.
- Assist with Quality Assurance and Continuous Quality Improvement activities.
- Other duties as specified.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- 3-5 Years’ experience supporting clients in both a local networked environment and remote locations using PC communications software, WAN, VPN.
Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
- Excellent PC skills. Having Mac skills is a plus
- Superior hardware/software troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows (8x, 10x) in the areas of supporting, deploying, securing and imaging.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory
- Network Administration Experience in the areas of user provisioning, password resets, mapping network drives/printers, etc.
- The ability to work independently and with the team to meet the goals and objectives of the customer care organization.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (this position requires heavy email and phone interaction).
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Influencing without Authority
- Relationship building
- Leader within Project Groups
- Translating technology to the end user
- Dealing with Paradox
- Problem Solving
- Drive For Results
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Time Management
- Technical Learning
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: Bentonville, AR