HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Account Development – As a Key Account Executive you will develop an annual customer plan that sets objectives to support all brands through merchandising, promotions, advertising, shelf space, pricing and new products.
- Strategic Partnerships – You will collaborate with customer key decision makers as well at internal cross functional partners to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver results.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs as necessary will be a key to your success.
- Budget Management – You will be responsible for managing trade dollars within your assigned budgets and executing customer specific trade plans.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma/GED
- Significant related experience
- Ability to develop, present, and execute customer plans with a focus on customer communication and account penetration
- Ability to understand market dynamics, forecast results, and analyze and interpret data
- Strong understanding of trade strategy, retail operation, and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
- BA/BS Degree
- Extensive experience calling on buyers and / or category managers at the headquarters level
- Experience managing trade dollars within assigned budgets
- Experience with Syndicated Data (i.e. Nielsen or IRI)
- Drug Channel Sales experience
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 20% of the time
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Boston, MA