Advance your career as a Manager, Category Management supporting the Wakefern business. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role you will use your analytical skills to execute category strategies in alignment with the customer’s priorities. An integral part of the Kellogg Sales team you will be responsible for initiating Category Management activities at customer level. Utilizing consumer insights, you will develop innovative solutions to drive business growth - all while building your expertise and network.
At Kellogg we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Business Analytics – Knowing your business is imperative to driving business results. You will identify business insights through robust analytics of the category, consumer, shopper, market and customer information. Your analytical skills will serve you well as you develop compelling and profitable business building recommendations.
- Customer Interaction – This position will involve a high degree of customer interaction. As a trusted business consultant you will provide objective category reviews that strive to achieve mutually beneficial sales and market share goals.
- Strategic Partnerships – You will partner with the account teams to broaden the understanding of the shopper, consumer and retailer and help to close the sale.
- Project Management – Your project management skills will be key in leading and supporting customer specific initiatives designed to deliver category growth. You will present projects around product and placement.
- People Leadership – Using your leaderships skills you will develop and provide direction to a Space Management Analyst.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School diploma/GED
- High level analytical capability
- Robust shopper and consumer insight experience and exposure
- High proficiency in using syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen, IRI), loyalty card data and shopper panel metrics
- Strong leadership, decision making capability and a proven track record of success
- Ability to penetrate senior leadership level at the retailer
- Assimilating and interpreting data from multiple disparate data sources into concise action oriented recommendations
- Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
- BA/BS Degree
- Significant CPG related experience
- Proficiency in Apollo/JDA space planning software
- Experience within the category management field
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Fort Washington, PA; Philadelphia, PA; New York or Delaware