WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Senior Finance Director, Global Procurement at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
- Partnering with the executive operations lead to drive strategy, influence performance, create insights, and improve capabilities
- Being financially accountable for strategic plans, budgets, and forecasts for ~$4bn in global spending for raw materials, commodities, packaging, contract manufacturing, and indirect operations
- Driving a high-performing culture through disciplined decision making and decision support, delivering insights from internal results/benchmarking/industry knowledge/customer insights, and collaborating across multiple functions and operating business units
- Serving as a critical global financial executive, with ongoing leadership engagement with the corporate CFO, regional and BU CFO’s, regional supply chain finance directors, treasury, and commodity risk management
- Leading a team of 4-5 financial managers and analysts through a maturity process improvement mind-set, ongoing rigor and cadence in standard work, and integration of next-stage analytics; provide regular guidance to global business services support team
- Ensuring talent development occurs through rigor in accountabilities, opportunities on major initiatives, and delegation of decisions
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/Business-related field with substantial related work experience
- Strong PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems
- Effective leadership and communication (i.e., written and verbal) skills
- Master’s Degree in Finance/Business-related field with extensive related work experience
- CPA/CMA Certification
- SAP experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The position requires approximately 15% domestic and international travel.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods