Position in Analytics; receives guidance and direct supervision from more senior associates support the Adult Beverage Category.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
• Provide category analyses using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources.
• Gain full command and knowledge of research tools
• Access relevant information and make basic observations based on data
• Facilitate knowledge sharing
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Works under daily supervision of more senior associates
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities
• Strong PC skills
• Proven problem-solving skills
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH