Position Responsibilities\Requirements: Management Trainee - Mobile/Digital Customer Support Menomonee Falls, WI
At FIS, we offer more than just jobs and benefits - we do work that matters in every corner of the globe, and we offer careers without boundaries. Our team members have different passions, experiences and expertise. Bringing all of it together has landed us at the top of the fintech industry. Job Summary
Oversee support of customers encountering problems using company's products. Our industry-leading mobile banking solution is revolutionizing how financial institutions and businesses connect with their customers and reinventing how consumers interact and manage their finances. At FIS, we believe it takes more than delivering a product, it requires a passionate and dedicated workforce to develop influential and game-changing products and services. General Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages operations of teams of representatives that respond to inquiries of a technical or complex nature as relates to FIS Mobile Banking and/or services through case management.
- Reports new or recurring problems to product management and/or product development departments.
- Ensures representatives are properly trained when new products and features are released or products are upgraded or patched.
- Serves as an escalation point for client issues.
- Contributes to development of the Mobile Banking support function.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure efficient operation of the function.
- Some flexibility of hours is required for software releases or maintenance.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
• Work experience with JAVA and XML
• DB experience with Oracle or MSSQL
• Good working knowledge of Web Services General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Broad knowledge of FIS products and related services; in-depth knowledge of products and services for which team(s) provide support
- Working knowledge of workforce management practices and tools, e.g., scheduling software, quality monitoring software
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Proven project management skills
- Demonstrated customer-focused leadership ability
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- The desire to begin and grow in a management career
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Location/Region: Menomonee Falls, WI