Advance your career as a Key Account Executive. Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role you will use your selling skills to partner with key decision makers at Albertsons (Texas Divisions) to drive business results. As an integral part of the Kellogg Morning Foods Sales team, you’ll create sales solutions driven by consumer insights. Maximize and maintain the growth strategy for your accounts—all while building your expertise and network.
At Kellogg we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Account Development – As a Key Account Executive you will develop an annual customer plan that sets objectives to support all brands through merchandising, promotions, advertising, shelf space, pricing and new products.
- Strategic Partnerships – You will collaborate with customer key decision makers as well at internal cross functional partners to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver results.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs as necessary will be a key to your success.
- Budget Management – You will be responsible for managing trade dollars within your assigned budgets and executing customer specific trade plans.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High school diploma/GED
- Significant related experience
- Ability to develop, present, and execute customer plans with a focus on customer communication and account penetration
- Ability to understand market dynamics, forecast results, and analyze and interpret data
- Strong understanding of trade strategy, retail execution, and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations within the last 36 months
- BA/BS Degree
- Extensive account experience calling on buyers and / or category managers at the headquarters level
- Experience managing trade dollars within assigned budgets
- Experience with Syndicated Data (i.e. Nielsen or IRI)
- Customer Joint Business Planning (JBP) Experience
The ideal candidate will reside in the Dallas, Houston or Austin, TX metro areas.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 20% of the time
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods