This is an introductory level position responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager in developing and driving Private Brand Marketing programs; specifically, digital solutions that help our client win in an increasingly competitive retail environment. This individual will collaborate across the Daymon team, client team and other third-party contractors.
Digital and e-commerce has become central to business performance and it is critical to successfully influence, connect, and sell products/services to shoppers and consumers. This position will serve as the connection between the Merchandising and Marketing teams in Private Brand digital marketing. In addition, this role will also assist our Account team in identifying opportunities for expanding Private Brand emphasis within the digital space.
The ideal candidate has experience in digital and creative services, building/growing relationships and cross-functional teamwork.
Based on overall accountability, scope and level of responsibility, choose leadership framework for this position:
X Individual Contributor
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
- Coordinate with Brand and eCommerce teams to ensure that all Private Brand products are accurately set up and displayed in the digital space while providing image and content updates as needed
Overall Private Brand Program Development:
- Support the development of digital marketing campaigns to capture new item launches and seasonal promotions
- Contribute to the development of events in the digital space, coordinating unique promotions that are consistent with the marketing strategy and are designed to help achieve Private Brand objectives
- Provide analytical support to measure brand, platform successes and overall opportunities; derive and review results regularly. Work closely with Marketing Manager and Brand Teams to monitor and report on integrated Marketing efforts, including sales, penetration, profits, and image metrics
- Contribute to the development and execution of annual business plans for the entire portfolio of brands, which include specific customer growth goals
- Will work with the Marketing Manager to identify opportunities in connecting Private Brands’ with its target consumers, supporting the brand improvement strategy and strengthening the brand’s image
- Support the translation of consumer insights into actionable branding and marketing recommendations. Leverage insights to support the evolution of brand equities and positioning
Category-Specific Business Development:
- The Digital Associate will work closely with the company, clients, third party contractors and manufacturers to analyze categories and identify opportunities for expanding Private Brand emphasis within the digital space; connecting customers with those brands and enhancing overall sales, loyalty and Private Brand penetration
- The Digital Associate is responsible for developing programs to educate the client’s associates about the importance of Private Brands to the company, supporting the overall growth of Private Brand Advocacy with the associates
- University level qualification, preferably in a relevant area (Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, Consumer Studies)
- 1-3 years of experience with a retailer, marketing agency or manufacturer is also preferred
Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required:
- It is preferable if your background includes digital marketing development, consumer focused category, or brand and product development.
- Proficiency in some or all of: Marketing, eCommerce, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Social Media Marketing, Advertising, Brand Management Product Development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects and switch between them easily
- Customer Focus
- Drive for results
- Team Oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Dealing with Ambiguity
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: Goodlettsville, TN