Ocean Spray’s Insights Team is looking for a Senior Manager of Business Analytics & Insights who will lead foundational learning across the organization in the area of consumption and advanced analytics for effective marketing measurement. The ideal candidate will drive change and best practices within global consumption tracking and understanding, as well as, all areas of the marketing mix from reaching the right consumers to measuring the effectiveness of programs in market and ultimately to understanding the return on investment across programs.
The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA. (Relocation assistance available).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Leads the Foundation Organizational Learning:
· Provides a comprehensive understanding of monthly consumption drivers for senior management and the board of directors in NA and key international markets.
Leads advanced analytics for effective marketing measurement to include:
· Using analytics to reach the right consumers for traditional and digital programs
· Post marketing event analysis for digital and traditional media
· ROI by program to recommend optimization of spend across programs
· Leads pricing analytics through understanding elasticities, competitive effects and key thresholds and is able to provide recommendations and impact on business
Drives Best Practice Adoption:
· Drive the adoption of best practice research techniques to include consistency in understanding consumption and best practices around new item launches.
· Drive a standard approach and best practice in all elements of evaluating the marketing mix and effectiveness and create a best practice in measuring digital marketing effectiveness.
· Responsible for methodology selection and budget management.
· Drive consistency where possible globally in key markets
· Manage relationships with research partners to improve quality and impact of insights.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
· Bachelor's Degree or higher.
· Minimum 7+ years of experience in marketing research/brand/insights, 7+ years of experience in managing/integrating syndicated data (Nielsen/IRI):
o discovering, identifying, and analyzing customer/user and mega trends
o project management
o establishing internal and external partnerships
· Collaborate across departments while also developing and coaching team members
· Proven record of establishing internal and external partnership
· Exceptional communicator (verbal and written) at all levels inside and outside the organization
· Ability to tell a story and simplify complex data
· Ability to influence. Knowing the balance between data and experience with a bias for action
· Knowledge of insights tools and processes including strong proficiency in syndicated data sources including marketing mix, pricing and consumption data (IRI, Nielsen)
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lakeville, MA