About Campbell Fresh (C-Fresh) Division
Campbell Fresh, a division of Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB), is on a mission to Inspire the Fresh Revolution by making fresh foods more accessible, available and affordable. Expanded beyond the Bolthouse Farms business in 2015, the division leverages a cold–chain go-to–market platformto bring fresh refrigerated products to produce, deli and dairy departments of grocery stores nationwide. C-Fresh is comprised of revered brands such as Bolthouse Farms and Garden Fresh Gourmet and includes a robust portfolio of products across various categories including, fresh carrots, super–premium and ultra–premium beverages, refrigerated salad dressings, refrigerated hummus, salsa, dips, sides and soups.
The Bolthouse Farms Dressings business was launched in 2007 and has recently been gaining momentum in the marketplace with its health-forward positioning and addition of the newly launched Organic line. The business is set for strong growth over the coming years, opening up the opportunity for a brand manager with a winning spirit who enjoys working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for guiding and implementing initiatives across the dressings portfolio to drive increased sales and awareness. He/she will focus on utilizing category, consumer & customer insights, business analytics, and brand marketing fundamentals to drive the business forward. This position will sit within the Bolthouse Farms Marketing Team, which is located in Santa Monica, CA.
JOB DUTIES & CAPABILITIES: The job requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business Analytics: Able to use syndicated, consumer and customer data to identify business insights and recommend solutions that optimize results. Participate in the development of monthly/quarterly business reviews and complete ad-hoc analysis.
- Budget Management: Responsible for managing and tracking the overall brand budget, working with internal teams to ensure accuracy.
- Product Innovation: Ability to commercialize opportunities for new product and packaging innovation that align with our brand strategies and help deliver our annual operating plan.
- Communicator & Collaborator: Strong written/verbal/presentation skills; proven ability to inspire and influence others as a member of the team.
- Project Manager: Ability to lead large cross-functional projects with multiple stakeholders, complex inputs, and time sensitive deadlines; effectively manages workload by prioritizing and multi-tasking. Demonstrates a sense of urgency to drive impact.
- Entrepreneurial: Proactive problem solver who is solution-oriented and tactically nimble; able to quickly generate and implement new ideas to drive growth.
- Self-Motivated: Natural self-starter, comfortable taking the lead with limited resources while still achieving strong results.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of brand management experience in CPG
- Direct experience in food categories is strongly preferred
- A deep understanding of how to read, interpret and build models from syndicated data such as IRI or Nielsen
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication and team working skills
- Experience launching innovation
- Previous experience leading and working on cross-functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
- Proven, reliable work history
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Santa Monica, CA