The Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will help the IT department to develop information-rich, interactive business dashboards using Tableau as well as supporting the data collection and transformation process. The candidate will be responsible for designing and troubleshooting SQL queries as well as developing and supporting complex Tableau dashboards and views. In addition, the person will be responsible for gathering business user requirements for various departments. The right candidate for this position will be a self-starter who can research and solve problems independently. The candidate will be working with a small team of BI developers as well as with contacts in various business units.
This position offers the prospect of eventually leading projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 4+ years experience with SQL on RDBMS (Microsoft Sql Server, PostgreSql, Oracle, MySql, Amazon Redshift, or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience developing interactive dashboards with Tableau
- ETL experience preferred (SSIS, Talend, Informatica, or equivalent)
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as AWS or Microsoft Azure preferred
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: San Diego, CA