The Director of Near-End Innovation, in partnership with the Senior Manager of R&D Innovation, is responsible for identifying growth opportunities for the brand globally and helping to define the means to achieve them. We are looking for an envisioning leader with an entrepreneurial mindset, eager to play a critical role in rapid, transformational innovation.
The position is located at our Corporate Office in Lakeville, MA. Full relocation assistance will be provided.
You’ll be responsible for:
· Filling the innovation funnel and leading a cross-functional team through an innovation stage gate process for commercialization of new products.
· All new product lines outside of the existing business and taking Ocean Spray into new categories.
· Partnering with insights team to develop the innovation vision and strategy for the next 3-5 years.
· Ensuring the timely and accurate completion of multiple strategic initiatives and projects occurring simultaneously.
· Helping in concept development, qualification, optimization, and validation
· Managing project timelines, processes and activities across large cross-functional team to develop new product bundles (Research & Development, Insights, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Plant/production etc.)
What we’re looking for:
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 7+ of experience in Marketing with at least five years in a leadership/management role
· Strategic thinker with strong analytical and communication skills, excellent presentation skills.
· Self-starter who can operate at a high strategic level as well as be willing to “roll up the sleeves” to advance project work.
· Articulate in vision, creative problem solver, and able to be collaborative with a diverse, cross-functional team.
· Project management and planning experience.
· Agility & the ability to work in ambiguity
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lakeville, MA