Advance your career as a Senior Manager, Category Management supporting our Northeast Business (i.e. Wakefern, Wegmans and other key accounts). Here at Kellogg we care about and celebrate your success. In this exciting role, you will lead a dynamic and diversity-minded team focused on providing increased capability for category management tools, training, and best practices. By executing category strategies across Kellogg product categories, you will align with the customer’s priorities. Help Kellogg become an indispensable partner to our customers - all while building your expertise and network.
At Kellogg we are passionate about our brands, business and our outstanding food. Are you ready to leave your footprint (Or as Tony would say paw print) with an industry leader?
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Customer Interaction – As a trusted business consultant you will penetrate accounts by actively listening, identifying customer needs and expectations, and utilizing the total Kellogg offering to meet their needs from a Category perspective. Influencing the customers’ decision-making process, you will clearly communicate solutions that are mutually beneficial to the category and Kellogg's.
- People Leadership – Utilizing your leadership skills you will be responsible for the professional development of a category management team. Ensuring yourself and team members have active business plans that are cross-functionally aligned and routinely deliver category reviews will be key to your success.
- Business Analytics – Knowing your business is imperative to driving business results. You will also be responsible for proactively initiating Category Management activities with customers and developing innovative retailer solutions based on consumer insights to drive goals and objectives. Leveraging account knowledge and marketing/sales dynamics will be essential in building customer relationships.
- Strategic Partnerships – Pro-actively developing and sustaining collaborative relationships with Kellogg customer business managers and sales management, you will align on strategies to strengthen the business.
- Project Management – Your project management skills will be utilized in managing large projects and tasks.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School diploma/GED
- Significant industry experience (i.e. Category Management, Shopper Insights and/or Sales Experience)
- High level analytical capability
- Previous experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally
- Ability to draw conclusions, address key opportunities, understand and apply market research tools to create selling stories
- Experience negotiating and influencing through communication large groups or high-level constituents/representatives of an organization
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience influencing customer’s decision-making process by clearly communicating solutions that are mutually beneficial to the category and Kellogg
- Motor vehicle history with 2 or less moving violations and no DUI convictions within the last 36 months
- BA/BS Degree
- Significant CPG related experience
- Proficiency in JDA, Apollo or Spaceman space planning software
- Experience within the category management field
- Supervisory/managerial experience
The local office location is in Fort Washington, PA.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods