WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Brand Manager, Innovation, you will be part of our success by:
- Creating a multi-year innovation pipeline for our Pop-Tarts Business that meets business and consumer needs while supporting brand strategies. This will be across the spectrum of innovation (including New Food, New Packaging, Renovation, and Commercial Innovation)
- Collaborating with RQT, Launch Program Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Marketing, and Insights & Planning to successfully manage innovation through Kellogg’s Stage Gate process, seamlessly transition to the brand team post launch, and track year-one in-market performance.
- Identifying trends and insights that lead to product ideas that uniquely satisfy unmet needs, assessing business potential, and authoring new product concepts & development briefs to initiate projects.
- In partnership with Customer Marketing and Finance, delivering P&L, including Y1 and ongoing volume forecasts, along with pricing and trade recommendations to profitably win in the marketplace.
- Fostering an environment in which team members are motivated to generate new ideas.
- Providing consumer- and customer-insight-driven selling proposition to enable successful field sales execution.
- Effectively championing innovation plans to the Morning Foods Leadership Team.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Marketing, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Previous project management work experience
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods strongly preferred
- Brand Marketing combined with Marketing Innovation experience
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Battle Creek, MI