HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Account Development – As a National Account Executive you will take ownership of your business by delivering budgeted volume and profit goals. You will develop, execute, and monitor strategic annual business plans that the competition will wish they thought of.
- Strategic Partnerships – Creating business relationships, you will leverage these partnerships to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver results.
- Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. Performing pre and post promotion analysis and revising future programs as necessary will be a key to your success.
- Budget Management – You will be responsible for the Profit & Loss (P&L) for the account.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School Diploma / GED
- Substantial Industry or Sales Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to work in dynamic, short lead-time.
- Ability to work in conditions, which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints.
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience managing trade dollars within assigned budgets
- Prior experience with Syndicated Data (i.e. Nielsen or IRI)
- Consumer Package Goods (CPG) Experience
It is highly preferred that the ideal candidate will reside in the Tampa, FL metro area, however there may be some flexibility to reside in the Jacksonville or Orlando areas.
- This position has access to a Kellogg office location in Tampa.
- A flexible work schedule and the ability to travel up to 20% of the time, but may vary depending on location of residency.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Tampa, FL or Jacksonville, FL or Orlando, FL