Local Consumer Marketing
Leads the development, localization, implementation and evaluation of local multi-cultural brand consumer activation programs and plans to maximize growth, profitability and brand equity, consistent with national brand strategy.
• Localize National Marketing plans by leveraging national brand promotional platforms and applying local market insights with a focus on the multicultural consumer
• Cultivate relationships with key industry influencers to maintain competitive advantages in the field
• Build Annual Marketing & Sales Plans for the Division
• Develops and maintains working knowledge of most populous multicultural areas within assigned geography
• Leads Division Multicultural Steering Committee
• Brief media partners to secure local campaigns
• Work with Hispanic and AACM Brand leads to create local promotions and support materials consistent with brand strategy and equity guidelines
• Identifies, implements, and executes relevant multicultural events and sponsorships; Establishes relevant partnerships that will improve the overall market plan
• Work with FMM and BF media to identify and implement local multicultural media plans
• Partners with sales teams to educate, plan, execute and evaluate agency (Greenhouse) execution of assigned brand initiatives
• Provide input into local resource allocation decisions and manage local consumer marketing funds (sponsorships, local media, consumer focused tastings, brand events)
• Serves as a critical resource for consumer and competitive insights to be expedited to Brand Teams. Serves as the educational expert for the field (e.g. focus groups, etc)
• Collaborates with multicultural field sales teams, both internally and externally (agency, distributor)
• Champions Brand building by providing brand/category/portfolio/multicultural expertise and brand education training.
• Brand responsibility: 20% Jack Daniel’s; 40% Jack Daniel’s TN Honey, 20% Gentleman Jack and 20% Rest of Portfolio
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing major preferred, plus 3-5 years sales and marketing experience or 7+ years field marketing experience within the beverage or CPG industry.
• Multicultural sales and/or marketing experience.
• Strong social media skills; excellent ability to program against the major social media platforms
• Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
• PC proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated success in the multi-cultural platform.
• Demonstrated ability to create, control, and maintain financial and/or business analyses, including budgets.
• Excellent strategic and tactical skills; demonstrated ability to implement and adapt national programs to the field.
• Willingness to travel approximately 35-40%, and ability to work nights and weekends as required.
• Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended brand teams.
• Sound financial skills: Experience in building and managing a budget.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA or South FL or Charlotte, NC