The Senior Manager Marketing Latin America job duties include:
· Lead & Manage all aspects of the Integrated Global Marketing Plan for LATAM.
· Responsible for the PR, Website, media plan & advertising management, portfolio management & all new product development & financial management (budget and P&L's) for the LATAM region.
· Drive the development & execution of the above plans that support marketing objectives to drive profitable growth.
· Focus & area of responsibility includes all of LATAM.
· Position provides strategic leadership within the marketing function & across the enterprise for all opportunities & issues impacting the business.
· Direct the various agencies to develop & execute support plans that support marketing objectives.
· Develop annual Ocean Spray brand consumer marketing strategy & communication plan that meets marketing communication & business growth objectives for all of LATAM
· Ensure marketing communications are consistent w/ global Ocean Spray brand positioning and strategy and leverage available global marketing communication platforms/campaigns.
· Manage marketing agency partners i.e. digital advertising/social media/PR agency, label graphic designers to develop & execute the marketing plan & communications & analyze marketing communications impact.
· Collaborate closely w/ Global Business Development & Marketing Sr. Leadership to recommend product portfolio strategy across multiple distribution channels.
· Recommend & drive launch of new products.
· Collect & synthesize data & insights to form new product recs, guide internal new product stage-gate processes & project teams, collaborate w/ cross-functional team members to develop commercialization strategy, work closely w/ Business Development and marketing agency partners to develop marketing communication launch plan.
· Lead Consumer & Business Insights projects to identify key learning gaps, help develop learning plans, assist w/ interpretation & recommend application of learnings to help drive marketing & business objectives.
· Monitor, analyze and report on Ocean Spray brand performance & competitive activity.
· Recommend actions as needed to Sr. marketing management throughout the year to ensure achievement of marketing & business objectives.
· Collaborate w/Business Development colleagues to guide Ocean Spray marketing communications and track & optimize marketing communication impact to meet marketing & business objectives including visitor & buyer traffic, profiles, brand perceptions, purchase and engagement behaviors & trends.
· Provide insights & recommendations to the development of the 5-year Long Range Plan.
· Manage brand marketing budget & vendor payment, including budget forecasting, tracking, reporting and internal invoice processing.
· Manage/lead team of Associate and/or Assistance marketing managers, including talent assessment, succession planning & growth/development opportunities.
· Organize & attend events i.e. conferences, seminars, business meetings, receptions, and/or exhibitions, as agreed in advance.
· Troubleshoot & problem-solve ongoing project execution.
· Provide insights & recs to development of 5 yr long range plan.
· Position based out of HQ in MA but may live anywhere in US.
· Travel approximately 80% of the time to customers and meetings.
· MBA Degree or foreign equivalent.
· 7 years of experience working w/ a consumer products group brand.
· 5 years of experience working in a global role w/in the Beverage & Food industry.
· 4 years of experience leading & managing brands for a Spanish speaking country.
· 3 years of experience working w/ Nielsen Software or comparable consumer Analysis & Reporting system.
· 2 years of experience reviewing & developing labels & packaging.
· 2 years of experience managing social media channels for Spanish and English-speaking countries.
· 2 years of experience working in a financial or strategic role in the Consumer Products Group industry.
· 2 years of experience managing people.
· Must have launched a new brand & product into the Latin American region, including a product w/ both functional & health benefits.
· Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Lakeville, MA