The Associate Brand Manager is a key participant in the process to identify, develop and launch new products; development and execution of annual marketing plans (consumer, trade, advertising); independently manage brand volume forecasting and budgets; support consumer promotions; leading a multi-functional team (product development, logistics, finance, sales, package design, advertising, etc.); and perform on-going and ad-hoc brand results and analyses. This position specifically will support the $450MM Retail Sales Sandwich Bread portfolio, supporting and leading a number of exciting initiatives in the pipeline
- Work closely with a wide cross functional team to develop and launch new products (including product development, packaging and launch plans).
- Become the business ‘expert’ on assigned business segment for both Pepperidge Farm and competitors to guide annual operating plans and ongoing business planning, as well as volume forecasting.
- Conduct analysis of business results/trend and recommends approriate course of action
- Manage and execute consumer support for the base business from brief development to execution (including media, in store and consumer promotions).
- Handle fast-track customer timelines while effectively balancing longer lead time requirements as dictated by marketing plans.
- Lead large cross functional teams as well as external agency teams.
- Own business results and recommend adjustments to plans as needed to drive growth
- Bachelors degree. MBA strongly preferred
- Prior marketing experience, preferably in food and/or consumer packaged goods, either full-time or MBA internship
- Ability to deliver against key objectives and timelines.
- Ability to manage and work across a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals including brand marketing, sales and agencies.
- Ability to work well both individually and within both the cross-functional and brand teams.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Norwalk, CT