Grow with us as a Senior Financial Analyst at our Kellogg Battle Creek Plant—where it all began! The Senior Financial Analyst supports strategies to drive increased profitability, process efficiency, reduced costs, and overall business improvement. Do you strive to partner with business leadership to deliver financial and strategic results? You will utilize Financial Planning and Analysis best practices and help business partners throughout the organization understand financial results and complex reports using clear communication skills. You will be encouraged to “follow your nose” (as Toucan Sam would say) and pursue opportunities to engage in a collaborative environment, sharpening your business acumen.
This an exciting team where your ideas, hard work ethic, and collaborative work are appreciated and recognized – and where you get to see the results of your work in consumers’ everyday lives.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You are Part of a Team- Interacting with Business Unit/ Corporate Finance / Plant Finance teams to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans, and targets. Working with Business Partners to report, monitor, and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators
- The Daily Grind- Performing complex economic/financial research and analyses as assigned for use in financial business decisions and development of business strategies
- Special Projects- Leading the completion of ad-hoc questions, issues, projects and, reviewing and translating assumptions to financial budget or forecast for review by management
- And you have to be able to juggle- Proactively recommending updates to budgets/ forecasts and helping to identify ways to close gaps/ meet challenges and help to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial closing/reporting, submission of results and reviews with Global/BU leadership
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Master’s Degree in a Finance/Business related field, OR Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/Business related field and 2+ years of related experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills and detail orientation
- Strong PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP)
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
Location/Region: Battle Creek, MI