As the Human Resource Manager in one of Kellogg’s at our Rossville manufacturing plant, you’ll have the opportunity to lead Human Resource activities within the facility, focusing on labor and employee relations. You will ensure continuity of all Human Resource related operations while managing a Labor Relations Advisor and HR Generalist/Scheduler. Your outgoing and contagious positivity will be key to engaging and support the plant team!
Welcome to Rossville! One of our four Eggo plants and the creator of that hot, golden waffle waiting in your nearest freezer. We pride ourselves in being efficient, encouraging and successful all with the help of your teammates who are right alongside you. Our union plant walks with confidence and humility together as we put the “Leggo” into “Eggo”. Come join us as you collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Liaison – You are the right hand to the Plant Manager and the “heartbeat” of the plant! Your focus on people and ability to understand what they want will get them engaged. You will connect our Global Business Services (GBS), Supply Chain and HR together for this facility while managing Union relations, grievances, arbitrations and negotiations.
- Human Resources – You will provide leadership to your team, plus manage EEOC, Affirmative Action, Employee Relations and communicating HR information using the appropriate vehicles. Use your outside the box thinking, to look for creative solutions to challenges.
- Training – In this role, you will be responsible for managing training employees and leadership on HR technologies, service delivery models and additional programs as needed. You will also be part of developing the bakery leadership team, other HR Talent as well as Front-Line leaders.
- Culture – You know how to bring people together, and as a focus, we will ask you to drive the culture and people strategy at the plant.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptionally demonstrated human resource experience
- Leadership and team management
- Union Experience – we’d love to have someone who has delivered HR services in a Union environment (grievances, discipline, bidding process, etc.)
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods