Welcome to Blue Anchor! One of our four Eggo plants and the creator of that hot, golden waffle waiting in your nearest freezer. We pride ourselves in being efficient, encouraging and successful all with the help of your teammates who are right alongside you. Our union plant walks with confidence and humility together as we put the “Leggo” into “Eggo”. Come join us as you collaborate with many diverse people and perspectives, and be a part of the united values and winning culture at Kellogg!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Analyzing Data – You’ll be the team’s primary analytic resource, performing moderately complex financial analyses and reports for management. Does this bring out the Tiger in you?
- Providing Insights – As the expert, you’ll provide insight and interact directly with Business Unit/Finance Team to provide guidance around reports, analytics, strategic plans, business plans and targets. All while helping to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial closing/reporting, and submission of results.
- Maximize Business Processes – You’ll utilize your knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems such as SAP to prepare ad-hoc reporting and performance analytics. Our success is shaped by you.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance/Business related field, OR High School Diploma and 4+ years of related work experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills and detail orientation
- Strong PC skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP)
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods