- Provide analysis in support of driving demand centered insights and jobs theory for brand(s).
- Provide analysis in support of strategy development.
- Support development and management of Brand equity (language, vision, strategy).
- Help with consumer insight/segmentation, brand equity assessment, category/brand/geographic expansion, and competitive analysis.
- Assist with insight led attribute renovation.
- Develop and commercialize insight-driven innovation platform.
- Assist with creation and execution of comprehensive marketing activation.
- Support strategic planning process and Annual Operating Plan.
- Innovation opportunity identification and core competency identification/opportunity assessment.
- Understand/evaluate/critique Marketing & Trade plans in support of innovation and renovation.
- Anticipate future business needs and proactively gain alignment with cross functional partners
- Culture promoter of CAG both internally and externally
- MBA required with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Strong project leadership and communication skills are needed as this position is responsible for coordinating and leading our key initiatives from start to finish across many business functions, aligning the business leadership to those initiatives, and interacting with customers and customer sales teams.
- Strong analytic foundation is required to identify and evaluate key business issues and drivers from your analysis and interpretation of market and shipment data to aid in brand growth and P&L management.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL