Supports brand commercialization and cost savings initiatives to deliver business goals. Assists in project planning and implementation consistent with established project priorities by the utilization of project management tools and processes. Coordinates with cross-functional team members to drive project execution and process improvement. Helps ensure the integration of initiatives into business processes are executed more effectively and efficiently. 3 years related experience.
- Manage multiple commercialization projects
- Develop and manage project timelines
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Track and communicate project status and risks
- Track packaging run outs and transitions
- Lead problem identification activities and drive solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, or related areas required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing multiple projects. CPG experience preferred.
- Ability to manage and identify process improvement
- Demonstrated organization and self-motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively and directly interact with all levels of the company
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
Conagra Brands (NYSE: CAG) is an approximately $8 billion company that combines a rich heritage of making great food with a sharpened focus and entrepreneurial spirit. We’re transforming the way we operate to fulfill what consumers and customers want, in a smart, simple way. We’re modernizing our iconic food brands, leveraging fresh opportunities and adapting to a changing landscape – all with a culture that’s ready to capture growth and drive shareholder value.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL