b ID: 18-0542
RMSI is the leading professional retail merchandising company in the US with over 12,000 employees and growing every day. With over 16 years of experience, we take pride in providing our customers superior service and executing their marketing plans on time with excellence! Our company success is attributed to our associates who value honesty, integrity, pride and commitment to quality and service. Join our company and be a part of our winning team!
RMSI is a national company providing exciting career choices and personal growth opportunities. The limits are up to you. We currently have openings on our teams that complete full scale remodel project work.
What do our Merchandising Remodel Specialists do?
This particular project will require our merchandisers to complete a full scale remodel which would include moving gondolas, using skates and general moving of fully merchandised shelves. Our Remodel Specialists take creative merchandising plans and transform into reality in-store. We reset stocking sections to new merchandising plans, install fixtures, and install in-store advertising & marketing materials and MUCH MORE!
This job is for YOU if you are:
• A Team player -- it's our team effort that enables us to accomplish the unthinkable!
• Passionate about Customer Service -- our customer’s success is our success
• Quality driven -- attention to detail is what makes us different
• Flexible with work assignments and scheduling - our business is fast paced and our customer needs change. Our flexibility enables our customers to meet their objectives and WIN!
• Safety conscience -- safety is the #1 priority for all our associates
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Ready to be part of a WINNING TEAM?
• Here's are some basic job requirements:
• At least 18 years of age
• Reliable form of transportation and current valid Driver's license and proof of Auto insurance
• This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 100 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, bending, climbing stair/ladders and standing on concrete for long periods of time.
• Handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc.)
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times, be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
• Knowledge of the construction, landscaping or maintenance fields
• Remodel merchandising experience preferred but not required.
• Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions
• Experience in the fields of general labor, landscaping, construction or warehouse helpful
• Strong logic and mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals.
• Stamina to lift heavy items (100 lbs or more) repeatedly while climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, walking, etc.
There's more, we provide.….
• Competitive Pay
• On-the-job paid training
• No Weekend or Holiday work
• A National Company with advancement opportunities
RMSI is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
To apply directly:
This team will be completing a full remodel in Fall River, MA starting 5/21
Shifts are Sunday-Thursday overnights/ 8-10 hour shifts
Start time 10pm
WE WILL PAY FOR TRAVEL + HOTEL + DAILY PER DIEM
We focus solely on accurate, impactful retail execution. Our combination of a unique strategic approach, advanced technology, and an uncompromising commitment to service ensures your brands are in the right place, at the right time.
It all begins with a thorough understanding of your unique goals. From there, we develop a customized solution that meets your needs in the most efficient, cost-effective way possible.