Provides category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources. Prepare and present category reviews, including industry and trend analyses, insights and actionable recommendations. Provide functional direction to more junior associates. Provide training on tools (HQ).
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
• Provide category analyses & advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated & non-syndicated data sources.
• Access relevant information , interpret results and provide in-depth and advanced interpretation of consumer behavior and category dynamics.
• Prepare and present category reviews to include industry and trend analyses, insights and actionable recommendations.
• Collect and organize disparate pieces of information into a clear and concise business case; present internally and to customers.
• Provide functional direction to more junior associates.
• Provide training on tools (HQ).
• Develop templates and standardized processes that support the team.
• Track performance of marketing programs, new item introductions, new packaging, reformulations, plan-o-gram revisions and advertisements (field).
• Access relevant information, interpret results and draw conclusions to support the business case for each project and make basic observations based on data.
• Provide direction to internal customers on direction of projects.
A) Experience Required
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
3 years work experience
B) Functional Knowledge and Business Expertise Required
0 - 2 direct reports
Ability to multi-task, set priorities, work independently.
Strong PC skills.
Proven problem-solving skills.
Proven in-depth knowledge of category management methods & analytics, fact-based selling, marketing analysis & planning.
Experience working with a wide range of syndicated data resources & demonstrated ability to provide insights from data.
Ability to build strong relationships across of a wide range of departments and personalities.
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: Goodlettsville, TN