We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Consumer Insights Analyst. Candidate must be able to travel to central New Jersey once a week. Experience in Beverage and Dairy categories preferred.
This position will be responsible for providing analytical support (category/account reviews, trend research, new item analyses, consumer insights, etc.) for two key suppliers. Must be able to utilize multiple sources of data to capture and present a clear and logical business case.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions
- Provide category analyses and advanced consumer insights using a range of syndicated and non-syndicated data sources (Nielsen, Homescan, Spectra, MRI, Euromonitor, RNG/Planet Retail, Brandwatch and Mintel)
- Prepare category reviews to include industry and trend analyses
- Build collaborative relationships with suppliers, engaging on key business issues and developing strategies, business cases, insights and recommendations to drive supplier's business
- Lead client calls and meetings, manage projects and deadlines and provide focused solutions utilizing Daymon's suite of tools
- Develop templates and standardized processes that support the team
- Track performance of marketing programs, new item introductions, new packaging, reformulations, plan-o-gram revisions, promotions, etc.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration through training and mentoring of other analysts and Daymon associates
- 3+ yrs experience in analytics, category management, planning and/or consulting with consumer products or grocery retail or syndicated data partner
- Bachelors degree required
- Proven, in-depth understanding of category management methods, fact-based selling, marketing and planning
- Hands-on experience with syndicated tools & resources such as Nielsen, IRI, Spectra, MRI, etc.
- Innovative problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to deliver insights from data
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Consultative client skills
- Ability to write and deliver clear and effective presentations
- High attention to details and organization
- Self-starter; ability to independently set priorities and multi-task
cpg, cpgjobs, cpg jobs, consumer packaged goods, consumer goods
About this company
With a foundation of more than 40 years of experience, Daymon is today’s leader in sales generation for retailers and suppliers.
As a global company operating on six continents, we bring an enterprise-wide window to the world and real-time experience that is surpassed by none. Our ability to translate this experience into unique and customized strategies is the engine that drives increased sales and share, in collaboration with our retail customers and supplier partners. Our network of 39,019 talented associates delivers targeted solutions grounded in actionable insights.
Our services include:
· Brand Development
· Omni Supply Solutions
· Galileo Branding and Packaging Design
· SAS In-Store Retail Execution
· Interactions Consumer Experience Marketing
We’re always looking for smart, dedicated people who are not afraid to think differently and challenge the status quo. Daymon offers a wide range of job opportunities in countries across the world. Learn more about us and what we offer, and then search our open positions for the right opportunity for you.
Location/Region: New Jersey (remote)